Friday, September 28, 2012

Who's Afraid Of a Scorpion?

I live in Arizona so I'm used to scorpions. Have even been stung a few times and lived to tell the tale. I also grew up with a Scorpio Mom and my husband has many scorpionic aspects in his chart.   So, Saturn's move into this mysterious sign is not scary to me, while many astrology sites are predicting doom and gloom!

I'll talk  more about it in October--but FOR NOW:

Saturn's move through the last few degrees of LIBRA are of more concern.As a practicing astrologer, in my 30+ years of counseling,I see a cascade of change and energy and EVENTS as a planet moves through the FINAL 3 degrees of a sign.

Right now, most of us,regardless of our sun sign, are in a whirlwind of decisions about all kinds of relationships. Love life, work life, where you live, it's all up for grabs,isn't it? The thing is, this is not  a COMFORTABLE time.. the choices mean deep deep  soul searching,because WE SEEM TO KNOW the choices we make will be VERY LONG LASTING in effect!!  And we also sort of wish we didn't have to change the status quo (but we do..)

If you are indecisive person, this is hard. I tend to enjoy setting my course, even changing course in a high wind can be..exhilarating! (For me!)  I am not a fence sitter.

If you are, your comfort zone is being violated!!

Before we move into the mysterious, magical, and deep exploration of Scorpio, finish up what's happening in Libra , before October 5.   Uh- oh-- you don't mean you haven't STARTED!?????

I find that when we do not make necessary changes on our own, the Great Gods will start doing it for  us.I  prefer the illusion that I have something to say about it all!!  So I am proactive.

Really, time is short.. pressure is building,no?

You have nothing to  fear by releasing what isn't a good match for your life energy and your desires right now.You may find you need to clean house, start over, revise and rennovate.

You may even find you are thisclose to finding your AUTHENTIC WAY OF BEING IN THIS WORLD.

Tell me, what MUST you change right now??  And how hard is it?

Affirmation for This Day:

" I release..."

BRIGHT BLESSSINGS,
MADELINE HILL
ASTROLOGER/TAROT CARDS
READINGS and COUNSELING









2 comments:

  1. Love this.. yes it is SO true; I am feeling it every which way and feeling core shifts that I can't even begin to articulate .. yet! Thank you for this, Madeline!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Core shifts" really does describe it,Beth!! Hang onto your hat!! I'll want to know more as changes occur!!

    ReplyDelete