Wednesday, April 3, 2013

LIFE CHANGES

 What is Spiritual Counseling?? Spiritual counseling involves a "reading" but it is so much more than that.

If you are facing an issue that needs a Higher Self perspective, or Angelic assist, a Spiritual Counseling session, an hour  or two focused on that issue, will increase your chances of success, solutions, and Inner Harmony.

Simply put: You'll feel better and receive tools for change.

Sometimes we cannot solve a problem with the conscious mind. We need Higher Self.

I use Tarot/Astrology and Spiritual Hypnosis sessions to get you back on track.

I have used Spiritual Hypnosis,Tarot and Astrology for MOST of my life, to solve problems and to help me make good decisions.

I sold my home last year when the astrological indications showed me the RIGHT TIME. (We had been waiting a few years!)  My house sold in 7 days for the price we wanted. HAPPY DANCE!

YEARS ago when the European stock market plummeted, I received angelic messages about a week prior, to get out of multi national stock mutual funds.So we did! Did not lose any money.

I retired from nursing when the Tarot, and A PAST LIFE REGRESSION (Spiritual Hypnosis) with Dick Sutphen,  showed me that my karma  as a medical healer was complete, and I was free to move on to other work and activities. I was having a hard time "letting go" and the session did it for me.

I watch my husband's moods and communicate better with him by KNOWING he has Saturn in Scorpio and Mars in Capricorn..

Astrologers and Spiritual Counselors  can help you understand your partner better, and offer you ways to communicate that will lead to happiness and harmony.

If you have a pressing problem or troublesome issues, give me a call. One or two sessions can change your Life!

AFFIRMATION FOR THIS DAY:

" I attract Divine Guidance in all areas."

BRIGHT BLESSINGS AND PEACE!
MADELINE HILL
TAROT/ASTROLOGY
SPIRITUAL COUNSELING
480 349-3080


No comments:

Post a Comment