Friday, July 13, 2012

Dancing Backwards in the Sky

When the  planets go retrograde they are not "really" moving backwards.It is an apparent backward movement.but I don't spend a lot of time on the astro jargon on my blog.I calculate so I can share WHAT IT MEANS, here!

Today, the URANUS retrograde station is creating some edgy rebellion all the way around. You won't be following the latest craze, it's  more of an inward peek at your own GYPSY SOUL.. what parts of you need to "dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand wavin' free??"

Well, DO SOME OF THAT!

This energy is not a "today" kinda thing.It's time to incorporate some of the
wild,creative side of yourself into your daily living patterns, for good!

You won't be able to help yourself.Uranus always causes events,people, and opportunities that you didn't really see coming--so be open to surprise. These aspects are upsetting to people who loathe CHANGE. So, if you're one of those, strap yourself in!

 I happen to have a very active Uranus  in my natal chart, so my WHOLE LIFE has been like that (and continues to be..) I simply do not plan on ANYTHING staying the same for long!! (Constant reinvention!)

Mercury  also starts a  retro.  period tomorrow.I take those transits with a grain of salt.It's important to know, but not life changing.Just be careful NOT to buy a car or a computer. And avoid signing documents that can wait.

On the flip side, Mercury retrograde is an awesome time for finding lost articles or people, and for REVISING the manuscript, or other plans you've already had in progress.

It's not a bad idea to start thinking about the Cancerian NEW MOON coming up, too.. but I'll get to that tomorrow!!

AFFIRMATION FOR THIS DAY:

 "I embrace the gypsy in my Soul!"

BRIGHT BLESSINGS AND PEACE,
MADELINE HILL
ASTROLOGER/TAROT COUNSELOR




No comments:

Post a Comment