Monday, March 5, 2012

LEO MOON Predicts friendly Monday

As a  Moon Child, the phases and sign of the Moon play a big part in my predictions and in my daily life. I am always watching the Moon, and adjusting my energies according to her Light. I believe we all "organize" our lives around SOMETHING, for me, it is the Moon.  My day planner charts the daily position of the Moon and I am always aware of the energies She brings to the day.

Larger planetary cycles are strong indicators of strife, joy, turmoil, war, elections, the stock market, but the simple DAILY MOON position is a way to focus your energy on the moment.. and on the day ahead. (Sometimes all I can manage is ONE DAY AHEAD! Never mind the cycles of the whole year!!!)

Today,with Moon in  Leo,seek to be a good friend! Be kind, smile a few extra smiles, and make  time to do something PLAYFUL this afternoon or evening! Take a walk around the block on your lunchbreak. Do something beautifying if you're in the mood-- a pedicure, color your hair, re arrange your furniture!

Living by the Light of the Moon is a simple and peaceful way to stay aligned with the nurturing energies of the Source (God, Goddess, Buddha,  Blessed Mother, Louise..)

Till next time..

Bright Blessings,

MADELINE


No comments:

Post a Comment