Friday, August 10, 2012

Astrology Goes Live

Happy Friday! My favorite method of teaching the energy of astrology is to have students spend an evening watching the night sky.Or having a picnic under the Full Moon. Or plotting the phases of La Luna on a handmade calendar for a year.

This weekend, you have a chance to enjoy a "free show" when the Perseids meteor shower makes its yearly appearance in the night sky.Because the Moon is small this time,  the chances of a nice display are great!

Grab a friend, lover  and/or your favorite furry companion,pack a picnic basket and enjoy Mother Nature's show, tomorrow night from midnight to 2 AM is best, but if you prefer sunrise, then wait till Sunday morning from 2 AM to sunrise time.

ASTROLOGY "LIVE" 



AFFIRMATION FOR THIS DAY:

"I am a part of the ALL thAT IS."

BRIGHT BLESSINGS AND PEACE

MADELINE HILL
ASTROLOGER
TAROT COUNSELOR
AROMATHERAPY

1 comment:

  1. I set my alarm to wake me at midnight (yes,I go to bed early,generally..) and set my recliner lawn chair out in the middle of the forest land at my mountain cabin. METEORS! It was a nice show-- several streaking comets across the sky every few minutes, very spiritual, inspiring, and well, cool.

    Watch every AUGUST for the Perseides meteor shower dates and make sure to GO OUTSIDE! Usually good viewing between midnight and 2 A.M.

    ReplyDelete