Monday, August 6, 2012

just Spit it Out! Aries Moon--feisty prediction

Venus  in Cancer, Mercury direct, and a Moon in Aries.Woo hoo! I  try to avoid astro-jargon since I feel my readers are friends, not  necessarily fellow astrologers (who know all this tech stuff  already!) I want you to have FUN at my site!  And, USE the info in your real, day to day life!

So-- starting tomorrow--  August 7 and 8 bring new signs: Venus in Cancer heightens the senses and can make a STAY-CATION  a lot of fun. Embellish your home, your patio, your,  ah-hem ,bedroom.. (red scarves over the lamp, nice undies, fantasies, you get my drift??) and relax into easy bliss without the commute! Take a cooking class with friends or lovers..   A Wine Tasting at the local wine emporium..close to home.. or, at least, fire up the barbecue.

Mercury moving forward means you can purchase the car, I-Pad, sign the documents, and just let go of old business.

Moon in Aries: I have a slew of Cancer/Cappy/Libra stuff in my own chart, so Aries energy is ALWAYS disruptive to me..  (I just try to hide under a rock!) but for many, this Moon is a chance to start anew.. we all feel kinda feisty,outspoken... privileged and self-centered over  the next few days.. as a Moon Child,   I don't enjoy that very much, but hey! It's an Aries Moon! the Moon is fickle, and
if you don't like today,well, "tomorrow,tomorrow it's only a day away! "

But TODAY and the immediate TOMORROW says:

Fire Signs (Aries,Leo,Libra)  Say it OUTLOUD! Get your word in,NOW!

Water Signs (Cancer,Scorpio,Pisces) RUN FOR COVER!

Air Signs (Gemini, Sadge, Aquarius) you're not really listening anyway-- tune out and follow your own "drummer.."

Earth Signs (Taurus,Virgo,capricorn) My goodness you'll get a lot done!

 AFFIRMATION FOR THIS DAY: (and tomorrow!)
Get your INNER FIRE on!

BRIGHT BLESSINGS AND PEACE!
MADELINE HILL ASTROLOGER/TAROT COUNSELOR



No comments:

Post a Comment