Monday, April 15, 2013

DAILY DOSE OF MAGIC

I know some people think astrology and tarot are silly-- although probably not those of you reading my blog!  But is has always been a serious part of my life, for as far back as I can remember (and even further than that..)

My own interest  in astrology began when I was very young, a pre-teen. I would gaze up at the Moon and stars from my red iron swing set in our back yard, and I just KNEW there was SOMETHING OUT THERE.. and that there was..meaning..somewhere.. my Dad was a Rosicrucian and of course that also colored my spirituality..

And then I met Marian, my Rosicrucian astrology teacher and mentor .She taught me about the planets, the stars, about ancient Egypt, how to color -charge water for healing, how to find a sacred space in nature..

In addition to all that I also went to Catholic school where the nuns taught me about "spirits"- I was told we all had a guardian angel who sat on the desk chair with us, but took up no space.. and we prayed to the HOLY GHOST.And on Sundays grape juice was turned into the blood of Jesus.

I would say all my spiritual bases are covered! I grew up believing in EVERYTHING!

Astrology is a way of organizing things.. I see the rhythms of the planets, the stars, and nature itself, as a signature of the Gods and Goddesses.. and following the phases of the Moon makes me feel "in touch."

I also pray,meditate and  spend quality time with rocks, water, and pine trees..

Just as the seasons turn, and the planets and stars move through their orbits and trajectories, we ,too , are moving through Life.. and it's nice to know there is a "plan.."

Astrology is a comforting tool I use, and the Tarot is a way for Spirit to speak to me, to give me guidance, through symbols,images, and stories.

I can't imagine my Life without the magic that all this brings..how about you!?????

AFFIRMATION FOR THIS DAY:

Do you believe in Magic?"

BRIGHT BLESSINGS AND PEACE

MADELINE HILL
ASTROLOGY/TAROT
AROMATHERAPY MASSAGE
SPIRITUAL COUNSEL
480 349 3080
MadelineJune@ymail.com






No comments:

Post a Comment