Friday, April 5, 2013

IMAGINATION GONE WILD

Moon is  in Aquarius today and this evening--  a refreshing, unconventional breeze  after the structured Cappy Moon.

So-- when Moon is in Aquarius,I usually get bright ideas for all kinds of things: blog topics I want to write, books I will publish "someday.." and trips I want to take..   it's a live and let live day, a day or two to experiment, to let the predictable routines just fall apart for a while.. a live- by- the-  seat of your pants, use- your -wits,sort of energy..

Let the imagination flow today.

Aquarius rules the  legs..  a bike ride, a hike, or a massage to rev up your circulation??

Aquarius  energy is the "outside the box" vibe.. so be creative.. plan a weekend play date with friends, pets, family or partner.. and do something DIFFERENT!

I am thinking about  a picnic at Butcher Jones Beach at sunset.

(Yes, we have beaches in Arizona.Don't tell anyone!!)

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND.... I don't see anyone getting much done at work today so why not skip out early????

AFFIRMATION FOR THIS DAY:

"I PLAY!"

BRIGHT BLESSINGS AND PEACE!

MADELINE HILL
ASTROLOGER/TAROT
480 349-3080
MadelineJune@ymail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment