Monday, April 1, 2013

MONDAY MONDAY , MOON is resting!

Today we have a "void of course" Moon; this means the Moon makes no significant aspects till it reaches the next sign, tomorrow, which will be Capricorn.

For today, we can use this time to reflect and pay attention to inner work,rather than force action.

My favorite spiritual practice is the GRATITUDE JOURNAL. A small notebook which I purchased for $1.00 at Ross Department store, I sit each morning and write 5 quick little "gratitudes."

Today's entry:

1. I am grateful my kitty seems  more comfortable (she has been sick.)

2. I am grateful for a refrig full of leftovers, do not have to cook tonight!

3. I am grateful for the wonderful dreams I had last night.

4. I am grateful for a new week with many possibilities.

5. I am grateful for Ken and Andrew.

If you do only ONE spiritual practice this year, make it your Gratitude Journal. I guarantee increased feelings of JOY, INNER PEACE, and WELL BEING will result!!

BLESSINGS AND PEACE!

MADELINE HILL
ASTROLOGER/TAROT
SPIRITUAL COUNSELOR
480 349 -3080
MadelineJune@ymail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment