Thursday, February 16, 2012

AROMATHERAPY HEALING AND MASSAGE .

Sometimes you just don't want to talk! A relaxing hour of healing, massage  and aromatherapy will go a long way to restoring your balance.

I am designing  a few new relaxing AROMATHERAPY Healing and Massage Sessions for my clients.As a  Certified Women's Health Care Nurse Practitioner, with Sacred Lomi and Aromatherapy Massage certificates, I'll be helping busy women relax and rejuvenate. And that leads to healing of mind, body and spirit.

 With 28 years of experience offering holistic health  care,  THIS  is my favorite method of providing healing work for  women.

During my  aromatherapy sessions I do receive "impressions" about you and your concerns, and if you agree,I will share them with you.During your treatment, relax with the aromatherapies and massage, and  let your mind drift on the  relaxing music. I provide a safe and nurturing environment for you to  unwind.

Stay tuned. If you live in Arizona, I'll be offering these sessions within a month.I'll provide links to my webpage.

Women,especially, need to focus on self-care and nurturing .When your physical body is relaxed,and you are nourished with essentials oils , music, and spiritual healing, you'll enjoy a happier,healthier Mind, Body and Spirit!

When Mama's happy and relaxed ,everyone's happy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment