Saturday, February 4, 2012

The Tarot is like a best friend to me .My new  Gaian Deck speaks the truth and is a beautiful oracle for solving problems and for spiritual contemplation.

As I share my thoughts and wisdom with you in my blog,I'll share images ,predictions, and meditations that come through the Tarot,  to me.  In addition to the planets.

 You'll  find I am not a member of many astrological organizations because they believe astrology is a pure science (and in many ways it is..) and "mixing up" tarot, psychic guidance, spirit guides, and other metaphysical concepts is not "astrology."

Well,I came up in the spiritual world MIXING IT ALL UP! Can't help it.When I look at your chart,I begin to get impressions,words, messages.  I have always been attuned to the other side.  The planets speak,but so do other guides and images from the Tarot! All my readings and counseling sessions include your astrological cycles as well as a TAROT CARD reading. And Higher Self/Spirit Guide info. It's the whole deal with me..I have to mix it up because that is how I  receive it and how I counsel.

Over the past 30 plus years the feedback my clients give me has been supportive and grateful.

So--I hope the on- line,hard-line  astrologers  just  sort of ignore me as I move  along with my own hybrid way of offering readings,counsel, and inspiration. My "tribe" are the shamans and the visionaries.

I am an optimistic, enthusiastic supporter of YOUR GOALS , and I enjoy using the planets and Tarot to help us see ahead..and within..

I'm working all this coming 2 weeks to make some you tubes and to post some  links to Like -Minded Souls who support me, and will support you,too! You'll be introduced to Beth Owl's Daughter,Joanna Colbert Powell,Richard and Roberta Sutphen and more..

If you like to mix it up too, and enjoy ALL that the realm of Spirit has to offer, come visit!

My little fingers (and web cams)  can only go so fast--so.. give me some time and come back often!

Hugs and Bright Blessings.




No comments:

Post a Comment