Friday, February 10, 2012

Sedona Secret Canyon

My husband and I hike in Sedona regularly.We found a spot in the wilderness called Secret Canyon. It's a steep climb straight up into a red rock alcove where we can sit and meditate.

I always bring a deck of my Tarot Cards (I have at least 20 decks) and energize them in the red rocks.

This is a deck I carried to the Secret Wilderness in October,2011.
Ken and I are proponents of "barefoot running."  If the terrain is mostly agreeable, we walk,hike and run without foot gear.  An amazing experience and GOOD for your feet (as well as your Spirit!)

This picture was  the same October, 2011 trip.

Here in the Valley it's usually too rocky but up in Sedona the red dirt is soft and even the stony areas are smooth and so cool to the foot..

Try it!



I brought my Gaian Deck up there in December. but didn't take pics.

Blessings and Happy Friday!




No comments:

Post a Comment