Saturday, February 4, 2012

Greetings! I've been busy honoring my calling as a Light-Worker and I'm creating lots of posts,predictions,links, you tubes, facebook pages, etc. to  share with  with my clients,friends and spiritual family.Please come visit here often!

I'll start my new blog with the MOON SIGN , because I am a Cancerian Moon Child, and because the MOON often governs the general energy of the day.

Today and tomorrow the MOON IN CANCER brings a perfect time to enjoy your HOME, family and your close friends.Yes, SuperBowl Sunday  get togethers fill the bill, and FOOD must be involved!

Many of us are playing around in the yard, fixing up the house, tweaking our decor and just enjoying the "nest."

As Monday rolls around,expect the  LEO Moon to get the phone ringing,  and lots of connections with your immediate family and close friends -- expect invitations to social events  and it is definitely hard to get your mind on WORK because  social life is very demanding early in the week! Kick back a little and enjoy life!

The larger picture of planetary energies says  we're all  still battling  our fears.Accept them,acknowledge them, and then gently move them to the side of your mind .Tell yourself "I now come up with creative solutions to every thing that's on my plate right now."

Don't ignore your fear. Don't give it MORE energy by denying it, but GENTLY acknowledge it and move on.

Easier said than done?

Yes it is. Your natal astrology chart tells you where your strengths and weaknesses are.. so, pull from your STRENGTH to move into COURAGE AND FAITH.

I'll be doing the same!

Please visit with me  often..I am so delighted to be back on the web, and will be making a facebook page and some fun informative and inspirational you tubes in the coming weeks..I suggest you subscribe!!

Hugs and Bright Blessings!


No comments:

Post a Comment