Thursday, February 16, 2012

Future Path becomes More Clear

Today's Moon sails through the thoughtful sign of Sagitarrius.You may feel like pondering the meaning of Life, or you might be ready to sign up for a class, a course, a seminar of some sort. It's a good day to plan a trip, and to deal with activities that involve other countries or faraway places.

If you have larger planetary aspects like a Pluto or Saturn cycle in progress, today may give you some insight into the spiritual meaning of the events around you this year.

Like  most astrologers, I'm really good at advising others, but  I think I will just "sail through" the challenging aspects in my OWN chart.  NOT SO! Today I am meditating and studying the lessons I am meant to learn by the changes and challenges of the past year.

It can be en-LIGHTENING to "get the lesson.." and to embrace the new cycles as they appear.

Today,expect some BRIGHT IDEAS to pull it all together.

And keep the LOVING message of February alive by continuing to hug more, relax with loved ones more, and also be  EXTRAORDINARILY GOOD TO YOURSELF on a daily basis!

BRIGHTEST BLESSINGS!
MADELINE

No comments:

Post a Comment