Wednesday, February 8, 2012

FULL MOON MADNESS

Happy Wednesday! This is a picture of a trip I took to Sedona not long ago .  No, I wasn't on the "team!"  Do I believe in aliens? Well,did you think Planet Earth was the ONLY place in the entire Universe with Life??  Now THAT would be the most UN-believable thing, to me!

I have always had a fascination with what's "out there"  and I spent many summer nights on my swing set in the backyard, staring up at the patterns of the Stars and the twinkling of the Planets.I KNEW they meant something.That's how  and why I began to study astrology. I am still fascinated with the Sky and what's in it. (And who's out there!)

Early this morning I  went out by my swimming pool, and gazed up at that bright Full Moon.  Meditating on the Moon always lifts me out of earth -bound consciousness and reminds me we are all a part of something much larger.Something radiant and loving. And that, more than likely, we are not "alone."

Today, why not open your mind and heart to the idea that there is more Love, more Light, and a whole lot of Spiritual Guidance  available from "out there."

Draw that energy into your life, on purpose.You can do this by meditating, by Moon Gazing, or by simply "imagining" it happening.

Your Spirit Guides, and the Source are reaching out to you, just as you can extend your heart in THEIR direction.This creates a magnetic field where you will begin to attract what you need and desire.

And if you meet up with any little green men in Starbucks,just  remember to share your latte.

Bright Blessings to all...









No comments:

Post a Comment