Friday, July 20, 2012

Artsy Fartsy Friday

With the New Moon in aspect to Venus and Uranus and  retro. Mercury in aspect too,I see possibilities for outrageous creativity! It is a nice weekend to attend an art fair, visit the galleries in your town, or pick up a paintbrush and see what you can fling onto the canvas! You may be a spending mood too, so watch the pocketbook if you are on a budget.

Sparks fly in the area of romance as well. An out-of-the blue  invitation may pop us today and all through the weekend. Act on impulse!

As Mercury is retrograde, you may get  a surprise communication out of the past. Be prepared for high emotions.

I'm going to spend time today on my mixed media art projects and I am hoping for an interesting phone call tonight.

How is your weekend shaping up?

AFFIRMATION FOR THIS DAY:

"I am open to surprise!"

BRIGHT BLESSINGS AND PEACE,

MADELINE HILL
ASTROLOGER/TAROT COUNSELOR


1 comment: