Thursday, July 12, 2012

Predictions for Sensuous Moon in Taurus time

Moon in the silky sensuous sign of Taurus signals  a few nights of blissful dreams and yearnings.A desire towards beauty wherever you can find it! In Taurus, the Moon inspires us to enjoy the feel of fresh sweet clean sheets, light the sandalwood candles, and maybe cook a gourmet meal or two.

I love Moon in Taurus time.I open the special bottle of Chardonnay. I wear the flowiest blouse. I light a new candle. And tonight,I cooked a fragrant mushroom risotto and set a sumptuous table.

I simply PUT OFF all the unpleasant chores  I was supposed to do and got ..well,INDULGENT...

For this Moon,I predict..sensuous moments, great food, and maybe a shopping spree..

TELL ME.. how will you celebrate the Taurus Moon?Are there times during a  lunar month when you feel MORE sensuous,indulgent and hedonistic??

Tell me.....

AFFIRMATION FOR THIS DAY:

" I revel in the beauty all around me.."

BRIGHT BLESSINGS AND PEACE,

MADELINE HILL
ASTROLOGER/TAROT COUNSELOR



No comments:

Post a Comment