Wednesday, July 11, 2012

INTUITION TRUMPS PLANETS??

I recently read an article about astrologers getting "no respect" as Rodney Dangerfield would say! I had to laugh out loud!

 What's new about that,and who cares??

 Since I am also one of the tarot readers and power animal intuitives,too,fitting in with mainstream folks has never really been a goal or an option for this Pisces rising soul! My readings are unique..while I have studied serious astrology with an acclaimed Rosicrucian master, she also taught principles that honed my psychic abilities, my communication with the animal kingdom, my dreams, and spirit guides, so I must include all this in my readings. And I do.

 The worlds of intuition and astrology often meet at the dark crossroads under the cloak of the Goddess.

I love how unique it is to be an astrologer,tarot counselor and intuitive. Trying to separate those gifts and skills or blending into the mainstream would ruin the delightful,colorful,creative Life I live "on the fringe!"

 It would also put limits on what I offer in my special readings.

 Affirmation for Today: I embrace EVERYTHING that is unique about me!!! 

BRIGHT BLESSINGS AND PEACE

 MADELINE HILL


No comments:

Post a Comment