Monday, July 2, 2012

Monday,Monsoons, Moony Predictions

It's Moony Monday and since I am a Cancerian I am always watching the Moon....she moves quickly, so her moods are fleeting, and not as consequential as a longer transiting planet such as Pluto or Uranus (more on those two later this week..) but she does color the energy of the day... and we can use that energy to go with the flow...

Today's mood is a  cheerful, optimistic and "play hooky" kind of energy.  I know I have to go to the office, but I am ditching out early to get a pedicure.  There is a sort-of important business matter I would LOVE to solve before we go on vacation Wednesday but I don't see it happening today. I am learning to be much more Type B in business,  and in life, this year!  (How about you??)

Make time today to be festive.To talk about life, love, and the future, with friends,  maybe enjoy a quick and easy take out supper, and just ease into the week.

Prediction for the week: The FULL MOON in Capricorn tomorrow will illuminate an important decision you made 2 weeks ago.What's up with that???

AFFIRMATION FOR THIS DAY:

"I relax,  and I appreciate the change of  life's seasons.."

BRIGHT BLESSINGS!

MADELINE HILL
ASTROLOGER/TAROT COUNSELOR



No comments:

Post a Comment