Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Chaos or Opportunity?


ME AND  LLAMA FRIEND IN TAOS, NEW MEXICO.

Welcome Tuesday! I'm as busy as the rest of you, what with the cosmic dance party happening. None of us get to be wallflowers.  I promise you, you WILL be talking,planning, organizing or, I'm sorry, maybe even arguing with SOMEONE during this planet phase. (Libra)  I bet the issues relate to home and family, to your lifestyle, and there is some career angst thrown in the mix.(Cancerian energy.)

Let's just hope the disc jockey in the sky plays YOUR favorite tune, soon!


Personally,I'm not great at compromise, with a lot of cardinal signs in my chart I tend to think I have the best idea! LOL! But this week calls for divine compromise.Get better at LISTENING! 


When you can't see what's happening, have you ever thought about going up to a higher view? Maybe you're just not seeing the WHOLE PICTURE?

If you climb up a mountain, you can suddenly see all over the entire valley. I climbed on a ladder the other day to fix something in my back yard, and suddenly, I could see EVERYTHING in all my neighbor's back yards!  I immediately knew a a whole lot more about my new  neighbors ( I just moved.)

(Now I am not advocating Peeping Tom behavior..just sayin'..when you go up higher, MUCH MORE INFORMATION is available.)

A more acceptable way to "go to a higher view" is to learn how to meditate, contemplate, and pray. Spiritual practice, done on a regular basis, helps life you to the higher ground. You don't have to dress in a turban and spend an hour a day. How about a 10 minute sit-down in a comfy chair, just before you leave the house each morning.Just close your eyes, and do some slow deep easy breaths and let your body mind and spirit calm down and unwind. Drift. Over time maybe you can do it a little longer, or maybe after work is better.

I also love to get in sync with the MOON of the day, and celebrate New and Full Moons.Here is a link to a site I LOVE.. I do the short ritual every month-- Dana has done all the work for you--so, start with this New Moon..and find your higher ground ..

MOON CIRCLES

You'll find you might enjoy the view!

AFFIRMATION FOR THIS DAY:

'I lift myself up."

BRIGHT BLESSINGS AND PEACE,

MADELINE HILL
ASTROLOGER/TAROT COUNSELOR






No comments:

Post a Comment