Saturday, July 28, 2012

Happy Moon and Romance

This Moon in Sadge is a lighter,  happier Moon than the previous moon in Scorpio.Deep thought and "issues" give way to a desire to shrug it all off and "play."

I've been on retreat in my mountain cabin,communing with the javelina, elk, and eagles. It's been raining and the sounds of rolling thunder make the evenings mysterious and moist.

Your weekend will be tinged with a desire for the freedom of the open road: Get outside! Take a road trip, a picnic, at LEAST a bike ride. (This morning, I got lost in  my old SUV, in the woods, rocky roads, a few flooded washes to cross,  with no phone, no sneakers, and no water..but I made it back to civilization..hey! Sadge  urges you  into EXPLORING.. I was out looking for yard sales and got..well, adventurous! )

Saturn  and Venus is aspect also suggest that you may be in contact with a few serious relationship decisions, and/or meet up with some older wiser or at least responsible parnters. (But - the Moon in Sadge doesn't want to slow down long enough for too much drama..)

I say play, stretch your muscles and maybe invite a trusted friend or lover for a wine or coffee date this evening.

I'll be back on Monday!

AFFIRMATION FOR THIS DAY:

"I have the resources to survive any adventures I attempt!"

BRIGHT BLESSINGS!
MADELINE HILL
ASTROLOGER/TAROT COUNSELOR

No comments:

Post a Comment