Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Cancerian New Moon and Goals

Late tonight and into tomorrow morning, the New Moon in Cancer heralds a time for goal-setting. I enjoy rhythms and routines, and the New Moon each month is a healthy way to reset intentions and goals.

In the homey sign of Cancer, this New Moon makes some stressful aspects to the rest of the sky, still, I believe the New Moon all by itself offers a window of opportunity.

Questions I am asking at this New Moon: What am I doing to enhance my "place.." my "roots," the people and places  I come home to at the end of the day. How am I honoring and appreciating that place and that tribe?

Maybe I should have some close friends or family over for a pot luck on Thursday or Friday?

Maybe I can schedule a "retreat" weekend where I stick close to home and cook,do some art, hang out with my cat,kid and significant other.. Hibernate,  take an herbal bath or two, lock the rest of the world away?

Maybe you just need to clean and re organize your personal space???

How can I release the pressures and obligations of this week without hurting others? Or myself?

What compromises are in order?

I am liking this new Moon.I believe that with the nurturing,reclusive sign of Cancer, we can heal from the crazed energy of the past few days. If we steer clear of personal conflicts with others! CHILL!!!!

So what are YOUR intentions for this next Moon cycle??

Bright Blessings and Peace,

Madeline Hill
Astrologer/Tarot counselor




No comments:

Post a Comment