Thursday, March 21, 2013

A LITTLE MAGIC and Moon's in Cancer

Magic in the Air

One of the ways I connect with Spirit is to draw a Tarot Card for the day.I brewed my  rich Columbian coffee this morning, and sat outside in the morning breeze, and out of my lovely GAIAN DECK, THE MAGICIAN appeared!

With all the planets lining up in Aries and some Pluto/Saturn /Uranus push in the mix, I am happy to see some MAGIC come on board!!

When you draw your card, you can go to a book and read the meaning and get your "lesson" for the day.. or, you can simply meditate on the card for a few moments and journal briefly about what YOU feel it means  to you. This is a way to not only get a reading for yourself, but a method of learning how to read the Tarot. When you handle and use and play with and gaze upon your own personal deck often, you will begin to have a "rapport" with your cards.. and they become like a best friend.

I have my Gaian Deck on my kitchen counter always!

So, if I am meant to share my message of the day, I say to you:

Let some magic into your life.No matter how busy and hectic and out of control things seem to get, tune into that part of you that believes the best, that knows the signs and symbols of the Universe, and it  will be lead to just the right Action today.

PUT a little magic into your life on purpose! I am going to do some nice music this evening and burn some aromatherapy candles.

REMEMBER that there are energies and abilities available to you just outside the realm of the mundane.Find them, nurture them,rely on them.

BE the magic today!

Moon in Cancer supports your intuition.

AFFIRMATION FOR THIS DAY:

"Magic is afoot!"

BRIGHT BLESSINGS AND PEACE

MADELINE HILL

Madelinejune@ymail.com
MadelineHillAstrologer.com






No comments:

Post a Comment