Wednesday, March 13, 2013

NEW MOON ENERGY STILL AVAILABLE!

A New Moon energy is the time of the calendar to set new intentions. Living in rhythm with Mother Nature and the Stars is a nice way to organize your Life, just in case you've been running around "willy nilly!"

Some people are planners and some are not. Sometimes  I envy those "seat of the pantsters" but I admit I am not one  of them.

I carefully look at the month ahead, I plan some quiet time to write my new intentions at the New Moon.I schedule play and entertainment during the Full Moon, and it seems I often travel then.

If there are tense aspects  coming up I note those days so I can just pace myself a little differently.I don't use the planets to avoid important decisions or tasks..but I do like living in the flow of what I feel is the "Planetary Vibe.."  And I always get my haircut on a good "Venus" day!

The creatures of the sea, the tides, all respond to the Moon and Solar flares affect everything from your iphone to airplanes..  why not you!??

So, we're still in the NEW MOON mode --take a few minutes to sit down and write out a couple of ideas you'd like to pursue this month (from New Moon to New Moon..) I keep a stack of colorful index cards around and that's where I write my intentions, then I keep them in my dayplanner. (I know, you use icalendar.. you could write them in evernote I suppose! But I like the whole color aspect, and being able to TOUCH and READ and HANDLE my intentions!

When you begin to make some small goals and intentions, and you give time to read them, ponder them, and expect the best to happen, guess what: A lot of the time, your intentions will MANIFEST!

At the very least you will receive guidance and info on WHAT YOU NEED TO DO (ACTION!) to make it all happen..and then it's up to you!

AFFIRMATION FOR THIS DAY:

"I SET A SMALL AND SPECIAL NEW INTENTION,right now!"

BRIGHT BLESSINGS AND PEACE!

MADELINE HILL
ASTROLOGER/TAROT
COUNSELOR AND READINGS
madelinejune@ymail.com
480 349-3080






No comments:

Post a Comment