Sunday, March 24, 2013

CALL TO HEAL?

Maybe you feel called to be a Light Worker. You  might feel guided to learn about healing or hypnotherapy,  or, perhaps astrology or tarot are calling your name.

I believe that the times our Native American elders taught us about , this time of great change, is upon us, and the need for healing on the personal and the global level is pressing.

I can't  (wouldn't!) run for President, and I can't solve ALL the problems of the planet.But I can do my part on a day to day basis, and so can you.

Whatever your calling, get busy!

Aries energy is a call to ACTION.

Volunteer, mentor, take some classes to hone your skills in whatever is calling your passions up these days.

It's no secret that a lot of western medicine is pretty ineffective, and even harmful! So, learn all you can about self care, diet and exercise, massage and body work, and Reconnection and Reiki healing.

I am fortunate enough this week to be sharing a house with a Biophoton Light Therapy healer.There is much research about many many healing modalities that are definitely not mainstream, but then, neither was chemotherapy.  Acupuncture,herbs, and body work are all important ways to take care of yourself.

Keep an open mind, practice good SELF CARE, and  think about what  YOU have to offer the world, your friends, family and neighbors.Sometimes  a simple kind word is the best healing there is!

Be a bright light!

AFFIRMATION FOR TODAY AND TOMORROW (I will be in class all day while my guys keep the home fires burning and watch my cat!) :

"I AM THE LIGHT!"

BRIGHT BLESSINGS AND PEACE,

MADELINE
480 349-3080
MadelineHillAstrologer.com

Become a receiver, or a practitioner!




No comments:

Post a Comment