Tuesday, March 26, 2013

MOON GAZING THIS WEEK??

FULL MOON RISING

Wednesday is our Full Moon, a bit of a doozy for this year. I find that doing a meditation with the Moon energy in mind soothes my Soul and puts me in touch with my idea of a Higher Power.

I love being able to  just LOOK UP and see La Luna, bright and full...

I enjoy Moon Circles site (the link above) for a 3  minute routine you can do easily alone or with others.

So many of us feel very pressured to ACT, to sever, to be hasty in decisions this week..SLOOOOOOW down and weigh your options. Don't expect to be rational during this full moon. Just try to be.. well, hang on, that's all!!!!

A good idea is not to push an agenda at anyone no matter how urgent it feels to you.

I am in full out spiritual mode, enjoying some red rock energy and immersed in a  lively Spiritual Hypnosis class with other Light Workers  this week.. and it's pretty energetic! I feel supported and  I expect this Full Moon will be exhilarating, not troublesome.(But who knows???)

Find a way to relax this next few days and don't act in haste in any matters!

BRIGHT BLESSINGS and PEACE!
MADELINE HILL
480 349-3080   MadelineJune@ymail.com
ASTROLOGER/TAROT  READINGS
SPIRITUAL COUNSELING

PS: I don't do twitter.. sorry.  Had an old twitter account but no longer use it... My blog is my favorite way of being in touch!


No comments:

Post a Comment