Monday, March 11, 2013

FIRE, NOT BRIMSTONE, AND NEW GOALS!

Mars moves it's fiery tail into the sign of Aries today and a bit of our Pisces muddle will begin to clear.  But not all at once! Slow down (Mars likes to cause mishaps if we're not being careful!)

A New Moon today accelerates your desire to set new goals and make some aggressive moves,but Mercury still in retrograde means you have to slow down a little and collect your facts and figures a bit longer.

A change in MOOD is very apparent today, however and you may find this turns out to be one of your favorite MONDAYS.

I like the energy of a Mars in Aries for starting a new food/meal/exercise plan, for writing the starts of a new business plan, and for clearing out the clutter of the last doldrums you may have been in.

Yes, I use astrological cycles to guide my choices..everyone organizes their life by SOME system, some set of principles, and the Heavens are my Guide. A Higher Power made the Stars, the Sun and the Moon. So I would feel bad if I didn't LISTEN to their messages!

Today, call  on your Higher Power, as Wayne Dyer says, whether you call it God, Goddess,Buddha or Louise! And tune into that intuition, that "gut"feeling.." that tells you what your next step should be.

Spirit is all around you. Feel protected.Feel guided. Tune into Divine "Trust."

And with the energy of Mars  blowing some fire up your skirt, get ready to ACT very soon.

Best days this month for awesome  new action are March 17,18,19.

Yes,I'm back doing readings. I need to take long breaks sometimes! Been a stellar year for me! (Saturn return and all that! Completed!)

AFFIRMATION FOR THIS DAY:

"I TRUST."

BRIGHT BLESSINGS AND PEACE,
MADELINE HILL
madelinejune@ymail.com






No comments:

Post a Comment