Tuesday, March 12, 2013

SPIRITUAL HYPNOSIS and LIGHT WORK

HYPNOTIST CLASS,NEW CAREER? (click on this and you will see what classes in Sedona I will be attending,soon!-- maybe you will too?)

When Spirit calls you have to listen.In these changing times some of you are called to work with others in a healing manner. You might feel a call to the Tarot, to Astrology, or even to Hypnosis.

Hypnosis, especially Spiritual Hypnosis is an incredibly powerful tool for discovering karma, past lives, for soul retrieval, and also for simple relaxation and anxiety reduction.

My friend and MASTER TEACHER! Richard Sutphen, is the  best there is if you need a session. AND, if you are hearing the urge to learn a new skill that will serve others in the  New Age, his Hypnosis Classes in Sedona may be just what you're looking for.

I have always used Astrology cycles, Tarot, and hypnosis as my main methods of self development, to solve problems, and to get to the HEART OF THE MATTER!

My spouse and I have some big decisions up ahead: KNOWING he has Mars in Capricorn and Saturn in Scorpio means he is going to solve a problem WAY DIFFERENT that me, with  all my soupy  Cancerian planets.  THIS HELPS ME in our decision making process!

If you wonder "WHY" something is happening over and over again in your life: A PAST LIFE REGRESSION (hypnosis session)  may take you to the ROOT OF IT and help you resolve your situation PROMPTLY!

If you can't figure it out for the life of you! A 3 card Gaian Tarot reading will illuminate the OPPORTUNITY, the CHALLENGE and the RESOLUTION. This is a miraculous reading! I have used it on myself twice this week with stellar results and information.. a real clarity of thought has come through.

So--these are the tools I have used since I was about 20 years old. I believe in  a HIGHER POWER, the Great Goddess is how I see Her, and She has given us the gift of so many spiritual tools and teachers.

If you are called to become a Light Worker, check out Richard's seminars. If you NEED a reading or chart, or spiritual counsel session, email me.

AFFIRMATION FOR THIS DAY:

"I FOLLOW MY INNER CALLING."

BRIGHT BLESSINGS AND PEACE!

MADELINE HILL
madelinejune@ymail.com




No comments:

Post a Comment